McKnight and Sons (Builders)
Builder / Developer
- Blackbox Architects
- Residential new build totalling over 7000 sq ft, one of a number of exclusive houses in Scotby, fit out to the client’s requirements.
- Design of foundations, structural walls, timber and steelwork associated with roof and 1st floor.
- Extensive drainage and landscaping requirements including the creation of a 60M litre trout pond.
- Complex roof structure requiring detailed steelwork design and liaison with timber roof supplier and architect.
- Day-to-day liaison with McKnights site team to coordinate client changes and issues.
Budget allocated to Kingmoor
Coordination of design and supplier requirements in a shortened design period to accommodate weather and supplier restrictions.
Open vaulted roof structure with non structural glazed curtain wall system to support ridge lines.
Total project cost